Monday, August 27, 2012

Donner Party?

Finished another gang. I had some left over ghouls and a female necromancer so I decided to knock them out. Simple paint jobs with the bloody bits picked out in gloss varnish.

Splintered Light ghouls and necromancer.

These are all Splintered Light minis. I've been fairly impressed with the quality of sculpts.

I started a second 2x2 board over the weekend but had to let the Liquid Nails dry before I could really get to work on it. There's going to be a meandering stream on it which means I get to try water effects for the first time. Hope I don't screw it up.

3 comments:

  1. They look great! You're doing a very nice job of building a world out of different ranges.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, jacker. I've found something that's holding my interest, that's for sure.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete