Wednesday, August 22, 2012

My Own Private Hell Hole!

Well, I said I'd take some pictures and, goldarnit, I did.






Just a quick layout. Spent more time resizing the pics than I did setting up and taking them. I'm quite pleased with how the board, buildings, and terrain features have turned out.

Not sure what kind of board to do next, though.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Here's something that cracks me up every time I upload more pictures for the blog. I'm just using Google+ to host my pictures. Every time I upload I get this:

What odd friends you have, e-p!

2 comments:

  1. That looks great! Smart idea for old west gaming.. That road would work fine as a wilderness location as well as with the buildings. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! My buddy and I were just talking about how versatile our terrain really is. He's been thinking about doing a small Game of Thrones inspired game and we won't have to make all new stuff to do it.

      Delete