Thursday, April 19, 2012

Low Class Option

After seeing Spacejacker's Life and Packing Post today, I felt compelled to share my own miniature transport solution.

Step 1: Find a box manly enough to contain the might of my Space Nazi army.

Yep. That'll do.

Step 2: Cardstock, duct tape, and love.


And there you have my Low Class Option. All the figs are dipped and matte sprayed so I'm not overly worried about them. I will confess that I drive a little more carefully when the minis are in the car than when it's just my daughters. Does that make me a horrible person?

2 comments:

  1. No way, minis are a lot more fragile than humans ;)

    Nice army case, gets the job done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. children heal quickly. Minis stay broken forever. If you train them well they'll keep an eye on the minis for you while you drive.

    ReplyDelete