Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Cool Packaging

Check out this awesome packaging from Oddzial Osmy.


These are my just arrived New Vistula Legion minis ordered through Pico Armor. Placed my order last Thursday and here there are on Tuesday. Nice.

But what has really impressed me is the ready-for-retail packaging that Oddzial Osmy uses. Makes me long to be able to walk into my FLGS and peruse the 15mm section. My only real miniature store in town used to carry Flames of War back when I couldn't be bothered with 15mm. But now that I wouldn't mind picking up some little Russians as an impulse buy they're nowhere to be seen.

Sigh. I suppose it's all for the best. I'd be pretty poor if I could walk into a store with all my favorite 15mm ranges.

1 comment:

  1. Huh, I think I like this because it's pretty "lite" or low-waste. Less plastic than a blister, and a recyclable card back :)

    Sadly most of us suffer with FLGS's that only carry GW and maybe Privateer Press if we're really lucky. I don't think I've bought 15mm, including FoW, from an actual store in years.

    ReplyDelete