I got my good camera back and couldn't resist taking better pics of the Kra'Vak. Although now I face the daunting task of reshooting all the pics on the blog. (Probably not going to happen.)
But wait! There's more! I added flowers to the bases. So, not only are the new pics prettier, they're also prettier.
I've never used the flower flock before. I think it worked out pretty nicely. It also solved a problem for me. I was trying to think of how I was going to distinguish between squads. I thought about different colored dots on the shoulders or maybe different colors on the base edges But because I alternated the blue and white on the squads the yellow and pink flowers take care of the issue for me.