Tuesday, June 2, 2015

I wrote a book!

My gaming and hobbying has been scant of late. But there's a good reason! I've been working on getting my book available for purchase on the Kindle store. The Living and the Dead is a children's fantasy novel about an eleven year old girl who has just two days to stop the Hag from flooding the city with the walking dead. Right now it is only available from Amazon's Kindle store but I am working on a print on demand edition as well that should be ready for sale sometime this summer. You can read the first chapter here or use the Look Inside feature on Amazon. Updates and such can also be found on The Living and the Dead's Facebook page. It's only $1.99 (chump change, really). If you read it and like it (or your child does) spread the word. I'd surely appreciate it!

Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment